“Great Food and Drinks!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kirkland, Washington
“Great Food and Drinks!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stopped in looking for good Mexican food that wasn't a chain. The food was fantastic. It happened to be Taco Tuesdays so that’s what we ordered (tacos were $2-6 depending on what kind). The waitress came over and I asked what type of Margarita she recommended. I can’t have a taco without a margarita. She told me about a few of them and said I might like one that had “woman” in the name. It’s a more original version that you can taste the tequila and not all the “other stuff” in it. She was right. It was perfect and I had two.

We started out with nachos. YUMM!! We ate almost all of them because we couldn’t stop eating. I had the carnitas taco and the person I was with had the carne asada and fish tacos. They were awesome!

I would go back again and again, if I lived in San Diego. The only bad thing is that the place is LOUD! There is loud rap type music. So you may end of yelling to the person you’re with, but the food is worth it.

Visited March 2012

• Hebrew first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Taco Tuesday!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We visited for HappyHour on Tuseday when Tacos all $2 and drinks were reasonable. Great Margaritas! Great Tacos...we tried one of each variety. Really good- the best tacos I have had! We liked it so much that we spent another Happy Hour there a few days later. Great service, the staff were lovely!

• Visited February 2012
ohio
“Just OK.”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were lured in by the happy hour specials. The drink prices were good. We ordered the buffalo chicken tenders (which was the highlight of the meal), nachos and the mexican chili hamburger. We sent the hamburger back because it was still very pink in the middle. It happens, but when it came back it was still pink in the middle. Waitress was new and didn't know what she was doing. We did get the burger taken off of our bill but our experience could have been much better if this was offered to us and not requested.

• Visited February 2012
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing chicken w/shrimp!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Great location, friendlyness and great recommendation on food. I was amazed and shocked on how delicious our recommended meals ware, I couldn't stop eating on how all the flavors played out on my plate and my tummy. I highly recommend it.

Visited February 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Happy hour specials are value-priced!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is Tex-Mex-Modern, not your typical Mexican-themed place. We stopped in for dinner, sat at the bar, and enjoyed $3 drafts (some as low as $2), and happy hour meals for a flat 7 bucks.

My friend had carne asada that was delicious, and my big fully-dressed burger was every bit as good as ones that I've paid $10-12 for. Nice value, friendly staff, right in the heart of old downtown San Diego. We were out of there with dinner, drinks, tax, and tip for $17 a piece. Can't beat it.

• Visited January 2012