Ways to Experience Sail San Diego
More Info
from $88.99
More Info
1,990 results
All reviews captain greg captain art whale watching great captain snacks and beverages highly recommend this company wonderful afternoon beautiful boat open water great trip sea lions small group highlight of our trip shelter island hour cruise these guys three hours
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had a great time. The boat was beautiful and our captain was very entertaining! A great way to see the skyline.

Reviewed yesterday

We had a great sunset sail on a private charter with Happy Captain Greg. Not only was it a wonderful evening to be out on the boat, but Captain Greg was a calm instructor and gave gentle guidance to all in our group who wanted to take a turn at the helm.

We'll certainly book another sailing trip with Captain Greg and Sail San Diego!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Was told we would go out to ocean,but not. A "duster boat" did,but not our boat. It was a beautiful day and did enjoy what we did do,

Reviewed 4 days ago

Our family had such an incredible afternoon on the sunset cruise with Andy! We were a party of 5 and had the boat to ourselves which was such an unexpected treat! Andy was immediately so warm and welcoming and was fun and easy to talk to our entire trip. It felt like we had another close friend onboard! The trip was extremely relaxing and the weather was perfect. Would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to spend an afternoon on the water!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would go back and sale again with Captain Scott anytime. We had the most enjoyable time conversing and just enjoying the scene. Our sailing excursion started very warm and pleasant for half of the trip. The second half of the trip not so much. It got windy and cool and my wife’s prized possession flew from her head and went into the frigid San Diego waters. I thought the weekend could be completely ruined. I was the one holding the hat and I lost it. I told Scott immediately of the predicament. I didn’t realize a 40’ vessel could be so nimble, but within five seconds Scott had made a U-turn with the sailboat and headed back in same direction we came from. How could we find a little straw hat in the middle of the ocean? Two minutes later Captain Scott saw a halfway submerged Strawhat and plucked it out of the water and handed it to me. In a word Captain Scott saved the day and saved my weekend. We will be back! Thank you Sail San Diego.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a wonderful, relaxing experience on a beautiful boat with a fun and knowledgeable captain! My only word of advice - if you are a fan of craft beer, choose the option that allows you to bring your own growler aboard at checkout. The beer on the boat is all mainstream domestic. Even though it was cloudy the day of our sunset sail, we still had a great experience and would certainly recommend! They do have everything that you would need aboard!

Reviewed 1 week ago

we saved the sail for last and it was the best way to end the vacation! grandkids loved the sail and granny relaxed. captain Anthony was most awesome and accommodating for the children.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Capt Shon was without a doubt the most experienced overall leader and guide we ever had on a tour. Great

Reviewed 1 week ago

Many of my family were in San Diego from the east coast for a family wedding. We decided to extend the stay for a few days booked 24 of us on the Sunset Rum Runner sail. The bride and groom even joined us before leaving for their honeymoon. The experience was great, we needed 2 boats and had 2 of the most awesome captains ever! We stopped at a few well known watering holes and saw beautiful views including a colony of seals having their own family reunion. Great experience, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun way to enjoy what San Diego has to offer! I picked family teens, because there was no option that matched what we were, 2 generations of adults.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The Captain was polite and attentive to our needs.The amenities were above and beyond and the sailing itself was absolutely amazing.