La Jolla Wine Tours San Diego Beer and Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 101 Food & Drink in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: La Jolla Wine Tours / San Diego Beer and Wine Tours offer unique, green, fun tours throughout San Diego County. Sample the best of San Diego's beer, wine and food while relaxing on the train, strolling by foot, or being chauffeur driven. Offerings:Beer and Winery Train Tours; Walking Tours; Brewery and Winery Chauffeured Tours; Wine and Beer Tasting Parties; Grape Stomp Fun; Vineyard Adventures and Holiday Events. Ideal for: Singles, groups, couples, bachelor(ette), birthday, corporate celebrations, everyone! Tours are available daily, year round. Transportation options are available for all events. With the help of our expert guides you’ll have an inside track to San Diego’s best beer, wine and food!
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My daughter and I took the San Diego Beer and Wine Tour - wine train today! It was all we had hoped it would be and more! Our guide, Darren, was fun, informative and helped make the day a great experience. The trip on the train was fun in itself - add to that a great lunch, wineries and wine tasting! What could be better. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wondering what to do while in San Diego.

1  Thank maryakalauree

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Really enjoyed our tour. Our tour guide was amazing and knowledgable. There were 6 people total in our group and that seemed to be a perfect size, we got to know everyone and it was very personable. Will definetely do another tour.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We've been on a number of wine tours in the San Francisco area and always had a very nice time, but this one was head and shoulders above those we had experienced in the past. It was a small group and the wineries we visited were small and family owned. The locations were beautiful and we were served lovely snacks and lunch to go with the wine. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

What a fun time we had on the wine walk in La Jolla. Our guide, Colin was fun, pleasant and professional as he guided us from one great local restaurant to the next. I enjoyed the blend of education, history, exercise (as this is a walking tour) and the food and wines were delicious. My favorite surprise was at We Olive! where we had a olive oil tasting and wine tasting! What fun! It opened my eyes, and palate to the joy of blending Arbequina olive oil with balsamic and the smoke olive oil was crazy good. I walked away with about a dozen wonderful flavors for holiday gifts. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Thanks!

1  Thank LVallenari
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I took the "6 Hour Guided Winery Tour" and we had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Paul was very knowledgable, informative, and entertaining. The price for the tour included tasting fees, as well as food pairings. At the last winery, we were served dinner. La Jolla Wine Tours has a great relationship with the wineries, and we felt we were getting special treatment at each place. Definitely a fun way to explore San Diego county and find some good local bottles of wine.