“Make this a MUST DO! Awesome food, awesome wine, awesome people!”

La Jolla Wine Tours San Diego Beer and Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 105 Food & Drink in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: La Jolla Wine Tours / San Diego Beer and Wine Tours offer unique, green, fun tours throughout San Diego County. Sample the best of San Diego's beer, wine and food while relaxing on the train, strolling by foot, or being chauffeur driven. Offerings:Beer and Winery Train Tours; Walking Tours; Brewery and Winery Chauffeured Tours; Wine and Beer Tasting Parties; Grape Stomp Fun; Vineyard Adventures and Holiday Events. Ideal for: Singles, groups, couples, bachelor(ette), birthday, corporate celebrations, everyone! Tours are available daily, year round. Transportation options are available for all events. With the help of our expert guides you’ll have an inside track to San Diego’s best beer, wine and food!
Reviewed April 26, 2011

The LaJolla Wine Tour was an unexpected highlight of my time in California. I was in the area for a conference and has just arrived on a Wednesday afternoon. My travel companion found out about the wine tour on line. I called Shira to make the reservations, left a message, and got a return call within the hour. Everything about this experience was professional, engaging, enjoyable, and (most of all!) extremely memorable. The food/wine pairings were divine, so much so that we returned to Cafe Milano on the following night for dinner and to have more of the Maddalena Cabernet. Shira was so well informed about the area and the walking in between restaurants made for an ideal balance between sitting and moving. We all had umbrellas as we knew the tour would go on rain or shine, but the weather even cooperated and we stayed dry. (It would have been worth it even if it had rained!) I would strongly encourage anyone anywhere near this area to take advantage of this incredible opportunity. I went back to the hotel raving about it to all who would listen and think that some who worked there may be going on a tour soon. :) If I'm ever back in LaJolla, I know who I'm calling and what I'll be doing first!!!

1  Thank AmyKayAthens

Reviewed April 26, 2011

The food, the beer, the guide and the company all were fantastic! Shira was awesome! Food was yummy and beer was perfect!

Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed April 19, 2011

This was a ton of fun! Shira is very fun and does a great tour. You get a little walking in, get to have some great food and wine and get to meet new people. And it can be totally green - you get to leave your car behind and let someone else do the driving (you ride the train between tastings).

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Went with a few friends and had a blast! We did the walking wine tour. All Wine & Food was great, the icing on the cake was Shira! She is a pleasure! Very knowledgable tour, but not stuffy! Had just enough beverage and then got to walk it off so nobody gets to sloppy. ;)

Great experience, Thanks Shira!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2011

Our guide Shira Bliss was a joy to meet and spend an afternoon with. She has typically held wine tours but had decided to begin conducting beer tours as well. She told us that this was her first beer tour and it was ours as well. We went to 4 different restaurants/breweries and each place paired a number of beer tastes with a sampling of foods. Each place had excellent beer and food. The pairings went perfectly with each other. We spent about 3 hours on the tour and I would recommend that anyone who enjoys beer, food, sightseeing and good company to take this tour!