“Really fun ride (though not sure of the price)”

Corporate Helicopters
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Private Tour: Southern California Coastal Sights...
More attraction details
Owner description: Corporate Helicopters is a dynamic company operating in San Diego for over 25 years by people who have a true passion for flying. The experienced pilots and staff are dedicated to providing safe and unforgettable experiences on every flight. Fly with us and experience San Diego from above!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I took a ride with my nephew and nieces... a lot of fun, a vision of San Diego that I'd of course never seen before with beautiful views. Great pilot and very smooth ride.
Since my dad had one the ride from a raffle, I don't know the cost, so decide what you can comfortably afford, and then I recommend for sure.

All reviews
"bucket list"
in 6 reviews
"aerial view"
in 2 reviews
"san diego and la jolla"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great ride"
"his knowledge"
"once in a lifetime"

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We booked this experience for 3 people. The lady who took the booking was really friendly and efficient. When we arrived at the airfield the staff on hand were very pleasant and got the group set up in no time. Those of us not flying were taken out to watch the helicopter take off. We booked the 'unforgettable' trip. Overall a memorable fun trip.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Last Wednesday my wife and I sauntered out to Corporate Helicopters of San Diego which is located at Montgomery Field to partake in the experience of a lifetime. Once there, we were warmly greeted by the office staff who explained in detail exactly what was about to transpire.

Within a couple of minutes, our pilot (Peter) appeared and we were then shuttled out to the helipad where our chopper awaited. Peter then explained the dos and don'ts of safety before boarding the aircraft. Upon boarding and getting strapped in, individual headsets with microphones for communication were given to us; they also muffle the sound of the engine. After a couple of minutes of warming up the engine, running thru a checklist with the control tower, and finally attaining enough rotor speed for takeoff we ascended into the sky. The vibration from the blades is actually less in the air than on the ground. Before we knew it, the aircraft was doing 130 mph and up over 1,000 feet in the sky (which was as clear as a bell) as we headed out towards the coastline of La Jolla, then Pacific Beach. Throughout the flight, Peter pointed out and explained all the highlights of each area as we approached them. In what seemed the blink of an eye the craft was on the way back to its pad.

This adventure is recommended for everyone, and is something we will never forget.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

This company is incredible, highly recommend! I surprised my husband with a helicopter trip to a winery for lunch, it was one of the greatest experiences. We were even lucky enough to see whales and dolphins in the water! Everybody working for this company goes the extra mile, Jim was our pilot and he was a blast. Patrick went out of his way after a very long day and we owe a huge thank you to, he was a great guy and a large part of our experience. Thanks again for everything

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was my 3rd helicopter flight with Corporate Helicopters of San Diego and the 30 minute scenic flight over the beach areas of La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana beach, etc. was fantastic!

The pilot was very friendly and accommodating and the views from the helicopter were unforgettable and very beautiful! A "must do" activity when visiting San Diego for sure!

Thank you very much to the pilot and all the great employees and crew at Corporate Helicopters of San Diego for making my San Diego vacation an unforgettable and beautiful experience!!!