“This is a neighborhood Italian cafe with fitrst class invemtive ciusine”
Review of Enoteca Adriano

Enoteca Adriano
Ranked #157 of 4,848 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Small restaurant with pleasant outside and inside seating. Start your meal with one of their famous Burratas--mozzarella cheese with on inventive topping, such as peaches in a balsamic reduction. The menu is short, but everything we have had there is outsanding. The wait staff is informal, but attemtive.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We tried this place last night and found it to be good. It is quite noisy and a little tight spacing. The bruschetta was excellent. A unique item is you can take your own wine and the will open and serve you. There is an uncorking fee except on Wednesday nights. Great service

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for four years. Franco the owner and chef is friendly and warm and comes to talk to each table. Monday --thru. Wed is no corkage fee on wine and on Wed is Lasagna night. The best in town. Highly recommend if you are near Pacific beach

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Enoteca Adriano is the most romantic place to eat in Pacific Beach. The food here is truly amazing, and the service is really good. I had the beef carpaccio, which was a perfect balance of citrus, olive oil, watercress and thinly sliced, mouth watering, rare beef. I should have stopped there, but I didn't. I had to have the spaghetti carbonara, which I cook at home all the time. Theirs was so much better than mine! This was so rich, so delightful. I couldn't put my fork down, even though I was stuffed. I love this place!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. It is in a neighborhood a few blocks from the beach and it was easy to find street parking. Our pasta dishes were amazing and the service was fabulous. We highly recommend this place and will definitely return during our next trip to San Diego.