“YOU JUST CAN'T MISS.......”
Review of Enoteca Adriano

Enoteca Adriano
Ranked #157 of 4,848 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

another great meal. Thanks Bailey. Thanks Mark. Thanks Franco. Way to hustle, everyone. I can't believe how busy you are, even on a cold, rainy Sunday night. My only fear is that someday you won't have seats for us.

1  Thank SJR92591

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hard to believe, but the experience even gets better. We had dinner (with my wife and daughter) on a Monday night, with a reservation, and it was a good thing. The lace was full at 6:00 PM. Our table was ready on time - great service and great food. My wife and daughter shared a Burrata (honey and figs)and I had the Caprese salad. Both were unusual and outstanding. The entrees were a chicken dish, salmon and a pasta - all wonderful. No corkage for the wine on Monday - doesn't get much better. As good or better food than other laces at much higher prices. I t also has plenty of outdoor space as it gets warmer.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Going to an Italian restaurant and not having pasta, which in that place are delicious might sound like a sin.

But their special included a spicy broiled sea bass, over spinach leaves, over mash potatoes in a pesto sauce. Unbelievable! Paired with a fresh chardonnay. Always with warm fresh house bread.

Well served, with a friendly chef checking on his clients.

1  Thank vvaldesl
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Pleasant place but basic Italian food w/o amazing surprise. However the wine we had was excellent (La Moto - Riserva 2008).

1  Thank Jean-Baptiste F
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant after reading the good reviews It was convenient for us, and we were in the mood for Italian food. What a wonderful discovery! Service was very good and our meals were superb. I ordered the cappellini special of the day: sauteed tiger shrimp with asparagus and roasted garlic in a spicy (red pepper flakes) white wine sauce. My husband ordered spaghetti and meatballs. My dinner was marvelous; the shrimp were tender and flavorful and the asparagus was slightly crisp. The sauce was very light but extremely tasty. My husband's meal consisted of two huge meatballs and a relatively small amount of pasta in a delicate tomato sauce that he relished. We agreed that this was probably the finest meal we've ever had in San Diego. We will definitely return to Enoteca Adriano.

1  Thank NWILgal