“"Best Magaritas!! Excellent service"”
Review of Playa Grill and Margarita Bar - CLOSED

Playa Grill and Margarita Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
San Antonio, Texas
“"Best Magaritas!! Excellent service"”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The Playa Grill is the best place for a Magaritas and atmosphere is great. We were here visiting San Diego and googled a place for Magaritas and the Playa Grill popped up as the best Magarita place in San Diego. Needless to say we were not dissapointed. The atmosphere was great, good people , good vibe. If you are looking for a nice place to chill, have a drink and mingle, this is the place, added plus "The Best Magaritas in San Diego" will definately come back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank soni12_12

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I visited San Diego recently and enjoyed my dining experience at Playa Grill. I had a margarita that was simply great....wonderful flavor! I ate my way through the calamari that was amazing...very light and crispy! I ate chile rellenos for dinner and they were great as well. Had a lot of fun at this restaurant, and loved the fact that their food was so fresh. It was a great atmosphere as well. I'll definitely return on my next visit!

• Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Live Music Saturday”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

It's always nice to have some variety in the mix of bars and restaurants, so the folk Singer on Saturday gave this place the vacation vibe. The 50% off happy hour makes the otherwise average food and margaritas worth it. For some lively conversation and bar food this is a good place.

San Diego
“Happy Hour!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Been here twice and had a good time both. The Happy Hour cannot be beat in the Mission Valley or surrounding areas: all drinks and appetizers half off 4-7, DAILY! Maybe a little too pricey for booze otherwise. The cheese enchilada combo and "raja" burrito are good vegetarian options, but plenty of food on the menu for all. Place is clean, has an interesting layout, nice patio, parking and even live music. Not sure if this is a regular thing, but was Saturday afternoon. Enjoy.

San Diego, California
“Awesome Happy Hour”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A friend and I met for a girls night out, happy hour. I decided on this location because of the great revies I read. This place did not disappoint, we set on the outside patio around the fire pit. The drinks were delicious and made with top shelf liquor. I ordered the fajita nachos and they were really tasty. The drinks pack quite a punch so please limit yourself to 2 or have a dd. They had a guy singing acousticlally, he sounded great and he took request. I will definately visit again. Our server was very friendly as well.

• Visited March 2012