“A few good brews...”

San Diego Brewing Company
Ranked #1,299 of 5,141 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great relaxed atmosphere, kid and family friendly with onsite brewery, 50 taps, including 4-6 of their own brews. Great for sports watching and casual get togethers. Friendly staff, good food, great beer.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Would not be my top choice for food, but they do brew some solid beer. The strip mall kind of kills the idea of going to a craft brewery, but its a lively place with a lot of people having fun.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I think this will be my last review for San Diego brewing company, but in case you couldn't tell, I have been a satisfied customer multiple times now. The service is fast, the regular menu items are your perfect hometown bar items and their wing night is fantastic; to top it all off, their homemade beers are wonderful - I just tried the 80 Schilling and was really impressed by it. Definitely go on a Wednesday night for wing night.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our second time here, we really enjoyed wing night. Great prices on a full plate of assorted flavors of wings, perfectly washed down with yet another delicious home-made brew! Climate was much improved and waitresses were just as friendly.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

San Diego Amber is going definitely going to be my new go-to beer. It was delicious. Our food (my girlfriend got a burger and I got the fish and chips) was served hot. Burger was a little over-cooked especially on the edges, but the bun was good. Fish and Chips was an ENORMOUS plate but the batter on the fish was a little too doughy for lack of a better word - maybe even thick. I ended up eating the cod mostly by taking it out of the batter.

Our server was fantastic - extremely knowledgeable about the beers and food and genuinely friendly.

Prices were reasonable and what you'd expect for what you got (portions are quite large).

Overall, pluses for the beer and service, a minus for the food and the climate - it was actually a bit cold (we had to keep our jackets on). Will definitely be going back - looking forward to trying wing night.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant has it all. The food was great. I had Fish and Chips and it paired well with my San Diego Amber. There are plenty of TVs, so it's a great place to watch football!

1  Thank Ashley S