“Good Food & Live Music”
Review of Croce's Jazz Bar - CLOSED

Croce's Jazz Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: We have moved to 2760 Fifth Avenue in Bankers Hill and are now Croce's Park West. Please join us for the same great live music and fabulous food.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was our second visit to Croce's, the first being a few years ago.
The quality of the food was good and the staff very helpful in explaining dishes and their content.
The only complaint we had was that the tables were too close together.

1  Thank mcall43
There are newer reviews for Croce's Jazz Bar

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We visited Croce's on a Saturday night and enjoyed it. The food was good but there was a very long lag between our appetizers and entrees. The live entertainment was very good however. It was difficult to hear in the restaurant as it was noisy even without the band.

My husband started with seared scallops and I had the soup du jour which happened to be lobster bisque. We both enjoyed them. For the mains, my husband opted for the meatball dish with white truffle and pasta and I opted for the duck breast with crispy confit. Both were delicious.

Lively place a great spot for people watching too!!

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Nice people nice food nice music
I recommend
Enjoy

Reviewed September 6, 2011

My husband and I were walking through the busy Gaslamp Quarter when we grew hungry. We approched Croces without knowing anything about the place. Luckily it was a little early by dinner standards and they had a seat for us. I didn't know until my husband told me that Jim Croce was a musician. (Sorry, Jim Croce fans! No disrespect.) But I did think, "Oh no! It's going to be rubbery, microwaved food like all those other famous people who try to have restaurants."
I was wrong! SO WRONG! I ordered the free-range chicken and gobbled it to the last morsel. It was fantastic! My hubby had the duck and was equally pleased with his choice. The baked brie appetizer was the perfect start and there was excellent music pouring from the bar. We were very happy with the service, too. We left remarking that we had to comment on this place.
It's a busy place on the corner of the main drag. Expect a little bit of chatter noise and people watching (watching you!) if you're on the patio. If you're looking for intimate, this may not be it. But stop for a drink, app. and some toe-tapping.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

We had our "post" anniversary celebration there this past weekend. Made dinner reservations for 7:30 inside the bar area as we knew that it would be crowded by the time the band came on at 8:30. Good thing too as it got packed.

The wait staff was very attentive, Crystal was excellent. The manager, Scott, came to check on us. We met Ingrid which was a THRILL for me.

The food was superb. My duck was prepared to perfection. My wife's scallops she tells me were delish.

The band which was a latin jazz band called Agua Dulce was FUN, FUN, FUN. They even played Sabor a Mi upon request during their first set.

Go to Croce's and you will not be disappointed. Valet across the street for $15-20 or plan to have a major tough time finding parking as the Gas Lamp district gets very insanely busy.

Thanks for an awesome evening.