“Amazing Panorama”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fir St.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The best part of this restaurant is the view - definitely ask to be seated "outside". Food was good and nicely displayed. Service and staff are excellent. If you have a package at the hotel that includes breakfast, the breakfast options are nice and pretty tasty - definitely a bargain.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I love this bar! The views are fantastic, and the service is awesome! The bar manager, Charles, is very personable and engaging; he always has me laughing my *** off, and he makes a killer Old Fashion, which has kept me coming back again and again. He is the epitome of a true bartender, which is hard to find. Do yourself a favor and come experience the 'Charles' factor -- you'll end up a regular, just like me!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

food was good! even when their busy they treated me like royalty, rooms were clean and spacious but bed werent really comfortable, made it work(:

Scott G, Public Relations Manager at The Glass Door Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback jose m, we're glad you enjoyed your visit!

Scott G.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My fiance and I visited your establishment about 3 weeks ago for Sunday brunch and we had the best time the view was spectacular, but the service we received from Jersey made the brunch even more wonderful. She has such a kind and loving spirit it took us my suprise. We will definetely be back and we hope Jersey will be our server.

Desiree W

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was included with our stay, and it was delicious. Food was executed very well and the service was WONDERFUL. Even for being the busiest part of her Sunday Brunch Rush Jaye made sure we were well taken care of...not mention the mean Bloody Mary she can whip up. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!