“Delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 18, 2013

They sell pizza by the slice, which is great because you can try different types. All the choices we tried were very tasty. We got the $6 deal of two slices and a soft drink.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Being originally from NY, I am very critical of pizza. Basically, this was very good pizza. I just had a couple of regular slices. The service was excellent. Parking is on the street.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

price and fresh! had a pizza with half buffalo chicken and half meatball. Fast and close to Lafayette hotel.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I love New York thin crust pizza. I visit here every chance I get. They have slices or whole pies. Parking can be a challenge depending upon the time of dayt

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Luigi's has two locations. The other is more fun but this location is much more convenient to most people in central San Diego. I noticed one bad review and guess what - the person was from New York! San Diego has never had good pizza, but at least now with Luigi's and few other places, we have decent pizza. If you want NY pizza, go to NY. If you want Montreal bagels, go to Montreal. But if you want good pizza in the NY STYLE, Luigi's is the local winner.