“Best mexican food ever”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I eat a lot of mexican food and I really rate this place as one of the best ever. The restaurant is located in the Gas Lamp district (560 4th Ave between Island Ave & Market St). The chips, salsa and guacamole are extremely flavorful. The street tacos are good too. I had the Cochinita, Ranchero Shrimp, & Pollo Asado. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a great casual bar with good food and drinks in the gas lamp district. It can get busy at times but have had the luck on finding seats to sit down and have a bite to eat even when it was busy. The first time we went in we had the carne asada tacos which were tasty and my cousin had the carne asada fries which was the first time I heard of those. What a brilliant invention! The last time I was there it was a much quieter night so we sat at the bar and my friend had chicken, yes just chicken since he's in a low carb diet, by the way he almost licked the plate when he was finished, I think he may have enjoyed his meal. They had a special going on certain tequilas so we enjoyed a few. The bartender was a hottie and was really open and friendly. I would definitely come back on a cheat day or if I'm with my tequila loving friends since they have a fantastic selection.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This place has a lot of atmosphere, but I would say it is a bar/restaurant. If you are hoping for a quiet dinner, you've come to the wrong place. That bing said, the food is great and the tequila selection is fantastic. They have Pacifico on Tap!! Lots of good hangover dishes.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was really impressed with the food quality being that it's a pub style restaurant. Great food an beer on tap!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Delicious quesadillas, a great atmosphere, and a friendly bartender! I'm not into tequila at all, but they have a large selection of the premium stuff. They also have several high quality beers on draught.