“Tequila and taco quesadillas!”

Rockin' Baja Coastal Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockin' Baja Coastal Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 4,765 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tequila and taco quesadillas!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went here a few times because it was right across the street from my hotel (Hilton). Was a great place to hang out with a friend and have a few drinks. The $3 shots of Cabo tequila were great! Also tried the Taco quesadilla which was very good!

Visited June 2013

Uk
“Great fun, great staff and great food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was one of our favourite meals in San Diego with a brilliant, genuine Mexican feel with a twist of Southern California. We enjoyed the music, the sports on TV and the food was tasty. Food wise, I enjoyed the Lobster Bucket with deliciously seasoned sea food. Drinks were fabulous.

Being from the UK, our kids enjoyed sitting with the Mexican waiters watching football i.e. soccer. The young Mexican waiter was even kind enough to change the channel on a TV near our table so we could watch our local team (Leicester City) playing.

This is great fun place for all.

• Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“come hungry, leave not hungry”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Rockin' Baja was great for me when I was really hungry. The portions were appropriate after walking 10 miles earlier in the day and I really enjoyed the nacho/salsa bar. I had the southwest burger and it was unusually tasty, service was excellent. Price was hard to beat in gaslamp.

• Visited May 2013
waterloo, ON
“HUGE PORTIONS - BEWARE!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wow, the food at this restaurant is excellent. Two of us shared the Big Bucket for one. You get a chicken breast, steak filet, 2 lobster tails and shrimp, in addition to rice, dip and nacho buffet.

Excellent quality food and value.

Margaritas were also delightful. Don't miss it!

• Visited May 2013
Hampton, VA
“Great atmosphere & food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went here a couple nights for their buckets of beer and general fun atmosphere. They offer a complimentary nacho bar so that you can snack on nachos with a variety of salsas that were yummy. We had quick service and they have reasonable beer prices. Then, we went for lunch one day and I had seafood enchiladas which were excellent! I also had a cup of creamy lobster corn chowder which I loved. I was just expecting a quick lunch & was pleasantly surprised. They had plenty of room to sit inside or outside.

Visited April 2013