“Amazing place- great wine and food!”
Review of Cafe Bleu

Cafe Bleu
Ranked #493 of 4,773 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Falcon St.
Transit: San Diego transit bus stop 1/2 block east on W. Washington St.
Description: Cafe Bleu, located in the heart of historic Mission Hills, is a charmingly intimate neighborhood bistro & wine bar featuring casually-affordable French Contemporary cuisine and exceptional boutique wines.
San Diego, California, United States
“Amazing place- great wine and food!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

They had several wine flights to choose from, very reasonably priced at 10 bucks for 3 faily large glasses. We ordered a cheese plate that was divine! I ordered the scallops and my boyfriend ordered the ateak frites- both were PHENOMENAL!

Newport Beach, CA
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Finally got the chance to dine at Cafe Bleu and what a surprise! What an amazing little place in the heart of Mission Hills. Service was AMAZING and food was DELICIOUS. Defintely try the Filet Mignon Medallions or the Coq Au Vin! Oh, and start with a cheese plate and a bottle of wine. Trust me, you will love it!

South Portland
“A Hillcrest gem!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Lucky for us, we stumbled upon this lovely, little restaurant on the outskirts of the Hillcrest neighborhood. While it has a small, neighborhoody appeal, Cafe Bleu's atmosphere is also intimate, tasteful, and welcoming! Their specialty dish, the coq au vin, was absolutely delicious, as was everything we tried! Great wines, great service! Go! You will not be disappointed!!

Evanston, Illinois
“Food Great ! Treated Poorly!”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I was very disappointed by the treatment we received by the waitstaff and manager. I found the restaurant by accident and was impressed by the interior, I called my wife to join me for dinner. I thought it would be a great experience. It wasn't! No fult of the chef the food was great!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent brunch and bottomeless mimosas!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I went to visit my friend in San Diego and took him there for a birthday brunch. The restaurant had a nice decor and looked clean. Food was excellent, and the waitress was very friendly. We also tried out their bottomless mimosas.

• Visited December 2011