“Great value and excellent food!”
Review of Point Loma Cafe

Point Loma Cafe
Ranked #523 of 4,894 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed at the Harbor Island Sheraton from 3/26 - 3/30/14 and took one look at the menu and knew I didn't need to be there for breakfast (boring menu/exorbitant prices). So I went west on Harbor Drive, passed the airport, passed Nimithz Blvd corner and in the next block on the right was Point Loma Cafe. Great service, prices, and food. It is a bit small, with about a dozen booths, a half dozen small tables and two tables that can accomodate 5-6 persons each. Try this place!

1  Thank Connie H

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was staying in the Holiday Inn Bayside and this was convenient but it was also very good for breakfast. Everyone was nice and made sure you were welcomed.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Tired and not wanting to stray too far from the hotel for dinner, as I had an early morning flight, I decided to give this place a try. Located right in the middle of the Holiday Inn Bayside buildings, it was a very short walk. The service was good, and everything was served quickly, even the main course. The top sirloin was cooked a perfect medium-rare for me and was very tasty, as were the mashed potatoes w/gravy, and mixed veggies. Now I have a great place to dine when I stay at the other end of the bay.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The service was adequate, the coffee below par, the menu was limited, the food was bland.
Seemed like your average hotel chain restaurant. The setting was nice, however.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We came here after standing in the free breakfast line at our hotel for a long time. We ordered the special which was 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of sausage, 2 eggs and a cup of fruit. My husbands order was better than mine but was not as warm as he would have wanted, mine was cold, the eggs were overcooked for scrambled, (brown edges) the sausage was also cool. I sent it back and she was immediately back, the eggs were better but kind of wet still. sent those back and they finally got it good. I expected more.