“This is Peace...”

and up
San Diego Shore Excursion: San Diego Seal Tour
Ranked #63 of 434 things to do in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: A short, one mile hike that offers one the opportunity to observe sea life along the shore.
Albany, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“This is Peace...”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Do yourself a favor and experience this natural place. I can still sense this though I am thousands of miles away.Exquisite...

Visited October 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Vista, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful and fun”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My wife and I had spent the early day at Scripps aquarium and decided to play a little in the tide pools. It was only $5 per vehicle. After a short hike down to the water, we explored the pools and founds tons of sea life. Anemones and crabs were all over. Lots of fun but make sure to plan around the tide. Go during low tide for best viewing. Closes at 4:30

Visited September 2011
Washington, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“LOVE this place. Local favorite! Affordable!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband used to live in San Diego and suggested we go shortly after we got married. Now whenever we visit we always make time to go! Last year in July we took my parents. They're in their 50's and we basically had to drag them out. My Mom always tells me that she can't wait until they can go back. Ha Ha. This is also fantastic for kids. It's like being inside an aquarium. You're inside the 'touch pool'. The tide pools are fascinating, The rocks and shoreline are Breathtaking, and The statue, and mini museum are great too! I can't remember how much we paid to get in but it wasn't much. I think it was like $5 per vehicle. It's cheap!! *Make sure you check the tide calendar before you go and plan your day around it. I think they close the tide pools at 4pm, but you can go up to the statue of Cabrillo and the little museum after 4.

Visited July 2010
4 Thank foxdancer88
Clearwater, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Dont miss this!”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

One of the most unexpected pleasures while in San Diego! When we went there were no crowds of people and the tide was just going out. There were lots of sea creatures to see and the views up there are breathtaking! small fee to get into park, but well worth it! Spent an entire afternoon here!

5 Thank FloridaGirl618
A TripAdvisor Member
“unbelievably refreshing”
Reviewed July 23, 2003

i use to work there for the park- when i was a teenager. it was the best experience of my life, they would let us hang out on fridays, one friday by the tide pools. i saw a baby octupus and other small sea animals. it was like a movie, a photograpgh that should of been framed.
the whole park is awesome, and i suggest everyone visit it. the tide pools especially, the waves hitting the rocks and you could see the tide rising, by the second. the smell was fresh, you could smell the sea- really!

19 Thank A TripAdvisor Member