“AWAYS Excellent food.”

Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I have been purchasing pandesal bread at the Mira Mesa and National City locations for twenty years and it is always warm and fresh. The staff makes you feel like part of the family and the staff makes you feel at home.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I know that I am late on this because this review was from the Summer of 2012 - - but consider this “Filipino Time”!!!!

My wife and I stopped by this small bakery twice during our stay in San Diego - - even taking some of the goodies back home to Connecticut with us. The pandesal was some of the very best I have every tasted and did not go stale for about a week. The ube pastry was great. This is not a very big place, but don't be fooled by the size. The quality is fantastic.

TIP: If you ask, they even have hot pandesal. Enjoy.

Reviewed May 3, 2009

I like the sweet rice dessert and the pandesal is fresh!