“Best meal I had in San Diego”
Review of The Mission

The Mission
Ranked #62 of 4,768 Restaurants in San Diego
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best meal I had in San Diego”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

At the time I was searching through tripadvisor to try and find the highest spots in town, this was ranked #1. After a tough time convincing the group I was with to give this place a try we finally got to go.

It was absolutely delicious. I ordered the roast beef hash and a side of the cinnamon french toast. It was by far the best french toast I've ever had.

Half of our group liked it so much they went back the next day. I was tempted to go back myself.. but I have a rule of never going to the same place twice when travelling, but in reality, this place was worth breaking that promise for, and I wish I went back!

• Visited November 2013

pebble beach
“good healthy flavorful food”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

we walked from fourpoint shereton to this restaurant yes it was a bit of a hike but definitley doable.This restaurant is on a backstreet of petco park kind of industrial area but it looks like ur grandmas house on the outside and eclectic on the inside something you would see in Santa Cruz or Haight Ashbury the food was yummy the staff great they serve beer from a local brewery.I will recommend this restaurant. Dont worry there is nothing too spicy or too big or too salty no clog artery food here.There is a yoga place above this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Washington DC
“Great Breakfast spot”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Good food... Recommend the French toast with Bacon! Parking was the only issue, but there are a couple of pay lots near the restaurant.

Hollywood, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Coffee was great! Food delicious. Service excelent. The only slight pronlem is that it is loud inside but worth it for the yummy food.

• Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good, not great”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I came to the mission with high hopes. As a lifelong fan of Mexican breakfasts I dove into the huevos rancheros expecting to be blown away, but I wasn't. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Maybe I should have gone with pancakes or something...