“Excellent restaurant for great salads”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #239 of 4,994 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Tender Greens has become my favorite place to get a great testing salad. Lots of fresh options for those looking for other options. Service is fast, efficient and courteous.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had to eat often in our hotels and thought take-out from Tender Greens on Broadway was a God-send. They control the high quailty of their ingredients by using dedicated local sources whenever possible. Salads, of course, are the high point but soups are fantastic as well. The salads are sufficiently generous that two soups and one salad are plenty for two people. Their vegan options (i.e., no animal products at all) are delicious and hearty. Tender Greens takes full advantage of being in California ---- this is what I look for when I'm eating in California. High ratings are well-earned.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Tender Greens proves fast food doesn't have to be unhealthy! They certainly have things figured out. I have visited them a number of times in Liberty Station. Every meal is delicious. On my most recent visit I went with the Craft Salad, which had salumi, feta, olives, capers, roasted peppers, pickled veggies, lettuce & a Cabernet vinaigrette. It was an interesting combo of things I would have never put on a salad, but they all worked very well. It was one of my favorite salads ever!! My husband chose the steak on a sandwich with a Caesar salad. He loved his meal as well. Prices are reasonable, service is great & food is different & delicious!!!

1  Thank thewandererone
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been going here for quite a while, and while it gets quite busy at lunch time, I tend to arrive around 11 am before much of the rush. They serve a good quantity of food and it is always incredibly fresh and delicious. I tend to stick to the same items, but having tried several different items, they have all been superior.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you want to enjoy fresh, healthy and simple food, this is the perfect place!!
Salads, fresh fish, every thing you want of healthy food!