“Totally Addicted!”

Pacific Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pacific Surf School. A surf school created to teach beginners the experience of surfing and water safety.The Best Surf School in San Diego. Locations in Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach/ Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. Easy Booking online. Book online is required .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 13, 2010

As I am visiting California, I decided I had to learn to surf while out here. I had a private lesson with Meg who was lovely and knowledgeable. Through her instruction and enthusiasm I am now totally addicted to this sport. I have even bought my own board and am hitting the waves 2-3 times a week after work. Thank you Pacific Surf School for making my stay in San Diego so rewarding and exhilarating.

There are newer reviews for Pacific Surf School

Reviewed June 12, 2010

I went to San Diego for business, had never been surfing before, and I decided to take lessons before my trip home to Austin. I read reviews online befor the trip and chose Pacific Surf School. The reviews didn't disappoint. The instruction was excellent, and the staff was nice. I was up on my board the second attempt. I had a fabulaous time. I strongly recommend Pacific Surf.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

my sister and i took surfing lessons for the first time- needless to say, we were awful! but our instructor, megan, was really great and SUPER patient with us. and the cost of the lesson was much less than other surf schools nearby. it was definitely THE most memorable part of our trip!!

Reviewed April 13, 2010

While visiting San Diego our 11-year-old son really wanted to try and surf so I booked a lesson online with the Pacific Surf School. It was such an incredible time for our son. The instructor was so nice and professional and made my son feel so special. And I think for an hour private lesson the price was great!!! They have semi- privates and group lessons. Next time the whole family wants to try!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2010

The surf instructor was extremely informative and fun to be around. He was really professional when it came to teaching us on the how to's of surfing and safety tips. He was patient with us which was extremely helpful considering it was all of ours first time ever surfing. We, my group of 5, had an amazing time with David and the crew. The photographer was great. He capture us from start to finish. Even though one of us only stood up on our boards, its an experiences that we will always remember and cherish. Definitely one for the books. I would definitely use the company for additional lessons if I ever have the chance. Great Surfing!