“Its just amazing”

Pacific Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pacific Surf School. A surf school created to teach beginners the experience of surfing and water safety.The Best Surf School in San Diego. Locations in Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach/ Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. Easy Booking online. Book online is required .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Its just amazing”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went there with my Girlftiend. Had a semi private Lesson with two authentic Surfer Boys who made it a huge Fun experience. Short introduction and a loooooong Time on the Board. It was just a Lot of Fun and We had a couple of rides. We will Do it again tomorrow. Best Surf school in town...probably.

Visited September 2013

Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exciting and fun spare time activity”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had a lesson with Eric. Payed $65 each for a semi private lesson. We started with the basic in the sand before we hit the water. Eric was attentive and explained things well. He also saw our different needs and helped us on our own level. Had a great time in the waves. Both of us was able to stand up on the board. We were exhausted at the end, but it was very worth it :) Kate took pictures of us while we where surfing, which we were able to buy for $50 afterwards. A bit pricy for the pictures, but we felt we had to have them as documentation for our adventure :)

Visited September 2013
Scott, qc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids favorite memory”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My daughter took the three days surf camp, they enjoy every moment of it ,because of the quality of the lessons and the way that the instructor, especialy Alex and Eric, entertain the kids all day long. The last day, they organize an friendly competition and after that a PIZZA PARTY! kids love it. Both of my daughter speek french, so for them, it was also a good opportunity to practice their english. Thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Kevin rocks!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My son Dane, daugher Nicole and myself took surfing lessons with Kevin at the Pacific Surf school. Kevin was an amazing instructor. He was so patient, and so much fun!

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Eric and Alex rock!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son attended the half day camp, Monday - Friday. He had an amazing time.
His instructors, Eric and Alex were great. Marlee was wonderful, answering all my questions and providing guidance.

While my son was in camp, I rented a board and I was impressed by how nice and eager all the Pacific Surf School instructors I encountered were in helping me out with tips.

I highly recommend Pacific Surf School.