“Wonderful experience for our 11 and 13 year old!”

Pacific Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pacific Surf School. A surf school created to teach beginners the experience of surfing and water safety.The Best Surf School in San Diego. Locations in Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach/ Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. Easy Booking online. Book online is required .
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Instructor Adam was wonderful! The kids loved the semi private lesson and got up their first time. That's still their favorite part of our trip out west. Definitely get the photos, they are wonderful

All reviews
in 67 reviews
"teacher"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took a surf lesson at Pacific Surf, our instructor was Cory. CORY WAS AWESOME!! He made the class fun and taught us the basics, by the end of the class we were standing and catching our own waves. The class was very relaxed and Cory always had words of encouragement. I would highly recommend Pacific Surf!

1  Thank boomiebondi
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was very fortunate to get Adam as an instructor. He made my surfing experience one that will be remebered forever. This young man is very knowledgeable and an excellent teacher. He is filled with passion and enthusiasm for the sport. I had never surfed before and this was on my bucket list.... he made sure I had a great time. I was nervous and he had me relaxed in no time, ready to hit the water...Adam, the photographer made sure I had some great photos to capture the event. It was a cold overcast day and they managed to fill it with sunshine and smiles...thanks guys for a great time, one I will always remember.

1  Thank PCPfirsttime
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a lesson today at Pacific Surf School and LOVED it! The instructors are very relaxed but professional. My instructor was Adam and his enthusiasm and passion for surfing made the lesson alot of fun. He helped each of us get up and soon we were all riding waves! Adam was very knowledgeable about the water conditions and I felt safe at all times. He was also very patient with everyone and funny.

I was expecting my first surfing lesson to be intimidating but it wasn't. :) There was a photographer, also called Adam, who took fabulous action pictures, and I'm glad I purchased them!

I would highly recommend Pacific Surf School to anyone looking for great surfing lessons in the San Diego area! :) Thanks guys for the great experience, I'll definately be back someday!

1  Thank Corissa V