“Great Place to stay for the price!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld
Ranked #152 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Quad Cities
“Great Place to stay for the price!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Ok, I have to tell you, I was a little apprehensive when I booked this room for $65.00/night for 4 nights. All of the others I checked on in the area were all over $100. I was very nicely surprised. The room, while dated, was clean and well kept. The bathroom was also clean and the towels seemed almost new! It had plenty of water pressure in the shower and a shower rod that was bowed out. (big plus for me as i hate low water pressure and a shower curtain that drifts in) While the bed and furniture were dated they were in fairly good shape. The mattress was firm and the pillows soft.
The front desk people were very nice and cordial. The day clerk was very nice and helped with directions to area attractions and such. The continental breakfast was a little to be desired as the danish were mostly stale. But the coffee and bagels were delish! I would recommend that they figure out a way to put a hot waffle iron in to offer a hot breakfast.
The area is fine and close to shopping and Sea World and the interstates. It is also just a couple of miles from Hodad's Burgers(As seen on Diners Drive-ins and Dives) and Ocean Beach.
All in all a good stay!!! I would recommend this hotel to most.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a great place to stay the location is within 10 minutes from everything the beach, SeaWorld, and the gas lamp district. The room was nice and clean plenty of space. The beds were very comfortable. A huge plus for me was the shower had a hose and not just a shower head, I'm tall so I Dont like staying at a room where I have to squat or kneel so that was great. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jesse_Ramada_Manager, General Manager at Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you found our accommodations spacious and enjoyable. Feed back from you the guest, is vital for us to continue to improve and provide you with an excellent experience. It is also nice to read that you capitalized on the convenience of our very central location. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I came here with a bunch of my friends to celebrate my friends 23rd birthday, when we got here we were happily surprised to find out that we were within walking distance from many food and shopping centers. Overall had a great time, I would definitely recommend the this Ramada to anyone out there

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jesse_Ramada_Manager, General Manager at Ramada Limited San Diego/Near SeaWorld, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear your friend had a memorable birthday and that we were a part of it. We definitely have many great restaurants with in walking distance and many more only a short drive away. I would to personally like to thank you and your friends for your business and we look forward to hosting you again soon.