TripAdvisor

from $110.00
More Info
from $70.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the best tour EVER!!! The bus was so much fun and our tour guide was hysterical. I think this is a great laid back way to see the west coast and learn a little bit of history. We drank our way through the tour stopping at some our guides (George) favorite places. I would call them hidden gems. I would suggest this to all my friends coming out to San Diego for the first time. Make sure George is your tour guide.

Date of experience: November 2018
George M, Owner at Todo Bien Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Thank you Kristy! We had a blast with you guys. Hope to see you back out here again, Cheers!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The best customer service, we had the time of our lives, would definitely do this again. Highly recommend if you want to have fun, get a great tour of SD and the beaches then Todo Bien is the tour for you.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank's for riding with us!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Todo Bien Tours exceeded our expectations and our guides Jamil and George were amazing. Very fun and friendly tour thru the coastline.

Date of experience: October 2018
gmoulton530, Owner at Todo Bien Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for joining us Lisa! We had a great time showing you girls around. Cheers!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I would give them 10 stars if I could, I booked the tour for my 30th birthday and couldn't be happier. Saw some amazing views, ate some good food, and went to a fun bar. Both the driver and the tour guide were awesome and very easy going. Even if you live in San Diego I would recommend booking a tour!

Date of experience: September 2018
gmoulton530, Owner at Todo Bien Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thanks for booking with us Shyneaqua. We’re stoked you had a great Birthday on the bus!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Loved the van and the different details that the guys put together for us (sticker finding contest, feet washing from the beach, beach gear, etc.). The fellas were personable and had great routes in mind and it was awesome that the day was really up to us. We did this for a team building exercise for our business and everyone had a blast! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thanks again for riding with us Sam! We’re glad you enjoyed yourselves. Until next time,
Cheers!