“Yummy Crepes”

Ranked #781 of 4,853 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Cute and cozy french crepe cafe. Great menu, both savoury and sweet crepes available. Very fresh, great prices and a variety of drinks available. Excellent place for brekkie or lunch, worth a visit when in San Diego.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and two kids went to Fabrisons in San Diego last week. We went in the evening, and we not only loved the food but loved the service as well. I had the Baja crepe which was excellent! For dessert we enjoyed the chocolate fondue, the nutella/banana crepe and the berrie crepe- All were primo! And the chef/waiter was very friendly, helpful and service was very fast. We were very happy with the experience and will definitely return. We highly recommend Fabrisons Creperie.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I were San Diego for one night before our cruise. The hotel front desk suggested "Little Italy" for dinner. The restaurant had a sign in front of it indicating this was "Little Italy" but it was French. We had the Fondue which was very tasty but could've been a little thicker.
the Chef was also the Waiter, he just changed hats. We probably would try this place again, but would order the crepes.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Visited the location on Coronado Island. The So-Cal crepe was light and tasty and the croissandwich was toasty good! Glad we got up early enough to try the cute place!

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I liked the crepe. I got the Baja crepe. My husband got the Healthy Crepe. That said, the service was HORRIBLE. We were told there were no mushrooms. Then the cook peeked over the top of the grill and said, "Oh, I found some." Waitress was visibly embarrassed. We never saw her again until the bill came. We got our meals 30 min. after we ordered. Never were asked if our crepes were ok. Never got more water. We finally got up and refilled our own glasses. Never offered more coffee. We would have paid for a refill. Service is part of the recipe for a successful restaurant. A simple apology a few well timed refills would have made a world of difference. We saw that the cook was struggling with one of the griddles. Everything was sticking. Lots of frustration. Also, little fruit cup... 3 slices about 1 inch by 1 inch of melon, 3 grapes and a round vey thin slice of strawberry. So thin you could see through it. Save your energy, better to garnish with a sliced strawberry, no melon, no grapes. It was just silly.