“Really good food, and even Vegan friendly!”

Devine Pastabilities
Ranked #183 of 4,724 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Toasty hollow garlic bread with great pasta dishes, salads and cheese steaks stuffed inside!
Sunnyvale, California
“Really good food, and even Vegan friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We finished a long day in Sea World and were really hungry! We found this place by mistake, and it was really good!

The whole concept (Pasta in bread) is really interesting and we have enjoyed it a lot.

We were also very pleasantly surprised to find a really Vegan dish on the menu - It was really good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ariev

Lemon Grove, California, United States
“Truley DEVINE PASTA!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to Devine Pastabilities for the first time with a co-worker in January. I was not expecting what was brought to my table after ordering. The thought of stuffing pasta or salad into the garlic bread did not exactly excite me like a kid in Disneyland for the first time, but I thought...give it a shot...see what its like...Im sure glad I did...I had the Divino with a blush sauce and a ceasar salad BOTH were AWESOME!! I have since returned with family and friends...I can say I order the same thing everytime I go...so I havent tried a lot of the menu items...the pizza is good..so are the garlic fries...but you just dont mess with a good thang!! Needless to say Im hooked!! I now am a member of their club so I now earn points when I dine. I now dine here at least once a week. Also the owner/inventor is usually on site...he is very nice and has no problem visiting with your table and still helping serve your table and refill your drinks!! VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND THE DIVINO BLUSH IS DEVINE!! Bonappetit!!

• Visited January 2013
el cajon
“best meatball torpasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

a very nice place to relax and enjoy the fine food and great service,owner is very attentive to your request and they serve the food nice and hot

• Visited May 2013
Rome, Italy
“Carbs overdose!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We're italian, and even though the idea of a pasta sandwich seemed weird to us, it was an amazing match!
We had a meatball Torpasta and a pepperoni pizza and they both tasted great. With two cokes, we paid $24.90 in total, and we ate a lot!
Plus the atmosphere and the staff were super nice to us even if we came in at closing time. :)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mynameisokiro
Noblesville, IN
“Recently expanded, without enough help”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The locals love this place, so we tried it out. They recently expanded, and on the Friday night we went out for a quick bite we for leaving early the next morning for a flight. we had to wait over an hour for our food after arriving, plus the 20 minute wait for a table before that. The food was good when it arrived (pasta inside of bread, kind of unique), but the kids were laying their heads on the table by 9:00 pm because they were so tired of waiting. The server were apologetic, but I wish I had gone somewhere else. They were clearly short staffed in the kitchen that evening. My understanding from some of the other patrons was that the owner was not there that evening.

• Visited April 2013