1,910 results
All reviewsrooftop barpetco parkgaslamp quarterhardwood floorsaveda productsgreat hoteleast villagedog friendly hotelbaseball stadiumvalet parkingconvention centerbars and restaurantsball parkwithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet servicetwo blocks
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, ideal location, really helpful staff, great breakfast, lovely room with free WiFi. We stayed here at the end of our cruise and it was 15 minutes from the port and 20 minutes from airport.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 week ago

Was only at this hotel for a night, but enjoyed the stay very much and would stay here again. The location is awesome in that you can see Petco Park from the cocktail bar and the street! Also very close to a lot of fun restaurants and bars. The woman who checked us in gave us some really great suggestions. The rooms were a good size and very clean. We were able to walk to/from the Seaport village (about 25 mins each way) but easy to take a cab or scooter too! We enjoyed the recommendations on 5th ave and would come back here.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are dependent on Wi-Fi for a work trip, this would not be the place for you. I've never had such bad reception during a stay at any hotel. The decor is modern and everything is clean. The rooms are standard. Room service menu is pricey and with minimal selections. There is a small restaurant downstairs, but if you need late night eats, it's not the place for you. The gym is small and basic. If there are more than 3 people in there at a time, it feels clustered. The roof top bar does not allow outside dessert, as so I learned in my own. The view if the rooftop is nice though as it somewhat looks into Petco Park. This hotel is within walking distance of the park and other restaurants and bars. It's pet friendly, which is cool for pet owners.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hello savyna671,

Thanks for spending time reviewing your recent visit. I'm glad you liked the view from our rooftop, approve of our modern decors and found our location to be convenient. I understand the need to be efficiently connected when on business, and I'm sorry there were problems accessing our Wifi. I've shared your feedback with management for necessary enhancements.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Best,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have just spent 35 days in USA.
This hotel we found to be the BEST we stayed in.
We chose it for the proximity to Petco Park.
I asked for a room overlooking it and Erica at reception found us 414 and then offered to move us to 812 after the first night.
Fantastic service and can do attitude,and a friendly greeting by ALL employees made our stay , special.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for three nights during August and was very satisfied with the hotel and level of service.
We stayed in room 808 and had the most fantastic view of Petco Park, the hotel even gave my son a vast selection of gifts including a baseball bat and Padres shirt - he was absolutely thrilled!
The hotel itself has a boutique feel and the rooms are extremely clean and spacious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family