Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Pendry San Diego(San Diego)
  • Pool
Andaz San Diego(San Diego)
1,844 results
All reviewsrooftop barpetco parkgaslamp quarterhardwood floorsaveda productsgreat hoteleast villagedog friendly hotelbaseball stadiumkeurig coffee makervalet parkingconvention centerball parkbars and restaurantswithin walking distancemodern hotelvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a night. I wish we could have stayed here longer but unfortunately, we were only in San Diego for a day. I used to live in San Diego and this was my first trip back in 5 years. I loved everything about this hotel. The location was great! Gaslamp Quarter has so many restaurants and shops. We were only a short five minute walk from Horton Plaza (shopping mall). The Hotel is very modern. There is no pool but that didn't bother us since we didn't bring bathing suites. I loved the design of the lobby, bar/lounge area and the rooms! We were given the option of a city view or ball park view (Petco Park). We chose the city view. There is a bar on one of the higher floors with a great view of the Petco, it is also a nice place to relax and have a drink. Even the workout room looked very modern. I loved the design of the room from the walls to the hard wood floors. The bed was very comfy too!The employees were very nice and helpful. The valet service gave us a card with a number we could call for our car before we left our room so we wouldn't have to wait. My husband and I really enjoyed staying at this hotel and will definitely stay here when we return to San Diego.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Jacqueline M.,

Thank you for appreciation of the hotel! We are thrilled to know that you were not only pleased with the service that you received from the hotel staff, but also with the hotel overall. We pride ourselves on being a LEED certified hotel, and hearing positive remarks from guests such as yourself on the design of the building, as well as the amenities, is truly great for us. Please stop in and see us again if you are ever in San Diego!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was so delighted to stay at the Indigo in San Diego. It is so fresh, so clean, beautifully designed. The bed was like a nest and I was so upset that I had to wake up at 4:30am to get to the airport. I have a dog and a cat and we were in the process of moving, so they had to stay with me. It was such a breeze. And the rooms are, in part, kept so fresh because the floor are wood and easy to clean. The pillows, the mattress, the sheets, OMG what a bed. And the bathroom was sparkling clean. Everything was, really.

The little rooftop grass patch was a god-send for walking the dog. And the rooftop bar was a brilliant place to wind down. I was THRILLED with my stay. Loved it, beautiful.

Room Tip: Had a normal view and it was perfectly wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Phillysilver,

We are so happy you and your pets had a great stay with us! Large rooms, a bar on Level 9, as well as our doggy patch are only a few things we provide our guests with. We are happy that you found the room so comfortable and wanted to stay even longer. You and your pets are welcome at Hotel Indigo any time!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

absolutely a wonderful hotel, staff were helpful and warm, rooms were superb and location was fantastic, aveda products were in the bathroom as well as a instant coffee maker with many selections... the hardwood floors were clean and a nice addition as well as the furniture and textiles

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Travelinglass64,

We are so happy you were satisfied with all of the amenities that were a part of your stay! It is wonderful to hear from guests that have noticed and appreciated the quality and craftsmanship that is put into the hotel as well as the staff. We appreciate your input and hope to make your stay with us next time even more special.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great hotel in an excellent location. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms were large and very clean. Hotel was in a perfect location close to Petco Park, Gaslamp and subway system. Hotel staff were awesome! super friendly and helpful. Roof top bar was amazing. Hotel lobby was beautiful and modern. I don't have 1 bad thing to say about this hotel. Hotel beds were very comfortable and hotel bathroom was very large.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pegger77

Pegger 77,

Your compliments on the hotel and staff are sincerely appreciated by us here at Hotel Indigo. We truly love it when guests leave our hotel with a desire to return. We strive to not only provide great service by keeping our ‘beautiful and modern’ hotel, as you’ve put it, in great order but also by providing our guests with helpful suggestions. We would love to help you explore downtown San Diego even more on your next visit to the city!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I like to just get away and I do that quite often in San Diego well cause it's a fantasitc city and there's lots to do. So My friend bought me up one night to check out this bar Roof Top Bar amazing view. So I checked out the Hotel amazing. The staff is amazing the food the drinks. I found my cake.

Thank you.... Sincerely
M Brown

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Marcella B,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad that you hold the bar, service, and overall hotel in such high regards. We agree that San Diego is the perfect place for a little ‘staycation’ and are glad you had a friend staying with us that wanted you to see our establishment. Please come in to see us again the next time you feel like getting away!