“Custom Cupcakes make you cry”
Review of Heavenly Cupcake

Heavenly Cupcake
Ranked #9 of 68 Bakeries in San Diego
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Custom Cupcakes make you cry”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband custom ordered a half dozen cupcakes for my 30th birthday. The decorations were to commemorate an upcoming trip to China. Each cupcake had a different fondant accent (Chinese flag, airplane, camera, map, suitcase, and a passport) and they were all beautiful. My husband ordered the cupcakes over the phone and he said they gave him exactly what he asked for.

How did they taste you ask? ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. We had 2 each of the red velvet, chocolate and marble. The red velvet and marble were my personal favorites, while my husband said he couldn't choose between the three.

If you are in the Gaslamp District and want some dessert this is where you should go.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ShalatrvlDRMS

Westlake Village, CA
“Yum! and Yum Again!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you want to indulge in a little bite of heaven, this is the place to go! The cupcakes are divine!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Season-Chaser
San Diego, California
“Yummy cupcakes”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

If you visit the Gaslamp area of San Diego, you must drop by Heavenly Cupcake...they have a large assortment of cupcake flavors. They are moist and very yummy.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank lovestotravel894
“Sweet!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Went there on a walk with family. The staff super friendly. Wanted two cups of coffee and she didn't think she had enough made but said if I wanted to wait she wouldn't charge me for the second cup. Three of us shared the salted caramel cupcake. It was so very good and had a little caramel inside as a nice surprise. Just right. It was busy for a rainy Saturday afternoon. We will definitely return and I would order more and take them to go too!

1 Thank Klawonn
San Diego, California
“Best cupcakes in SD!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

As a local I'm here more often than my waist line would like me to be but I can't help it because they are so good! I'm from Mississippi and without a doubt they're red velvet recipe and cream cheese frosting is the closest thing to southern on the west coast! When you're here get a cupcake truffle - you'll be a fan forever!

Visited February 2014