“Best cupcakes in SD!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 5, 2014

As a local I'm here more often than my waist line would like me to be but I can't help it because they are so good! I'm from Mississippi and without a doubt they're red velvet recipe and cream cheese frosting is the closest thing to southern on the west coast! When you're here get a cupcake truffle - you'll be a fan forever!

1  Thank SDBarbie

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The worst thing about this place.... is trying to decide which flavour to choose! A fantastic place for those with a sweet tooth. Salted caramel and pumpkin were my favourites!

1  Thank K A G
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Ordered 48 mini cupcakes for my daughter's Sweet 16. The cupcakes were such a hit I didn't get one! Good stuff!!!

1  Thank Dee T
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Nice way to get your cupcake fix in San Diego. They weren't the best cupcakes I've ever had, but they were just fine. Atmosphere was very cute, and the staff were extremely friendly.

1  Thank PghIrishHarps
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This place had friendly service and a cute atmosphere. The frosting on the cupcakes was yummy, but the cake portion was less than yummy, leaving behind a chemical aftertaste.