We have stayed at various hotels, and this has been one of our worst stays. First, we had small snacks for our 2 daughters and when we opened the refrigerator we discovered it only blew WARM AIR (staff said we probably didn't have it turned to the coldest setting...we did). Second, there was NO toilet paper and towels in the bathroom (irritating because we had to go speak with the staff again). Lastly, as I pulled back the sheets to the bed I notice there was PET HAIR ALL OVER THE BLANKET!! We were completely disgusted. Since we have a toddler and a baby we did not want to stay, but it was 11 pm and had no other choice.
Staff tried to be friendly and apologized, but we could tell the night attendant was irritated. I even tried telling her the phone outside their office door didn't work and she didn't seem to care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 daily $5 per day for stays over 7 nights Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Fashion Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites San Diego / Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Homestead Suites San Diego
- Homestead San Diego
- Extended Stay America San Diego
- San Diego Homestead Suites