All reviews budget hotel coffee maker free wifi smoking room pool area clean rooms microwave
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We reserved this hotel with reasonable price. The staff of the hotel was kind. We used coin laundary and dry and they worked well. The room was very quiet. Shopping malls(Especailly Loma square which was good) and restaurants were very close. They provided free wireless internet.
But it took 15 minutes from the old town station by walk. They provided no hair dryer and electric kettle in our room. The breakfast was only coffee, cookies and some bread.
However I liked this hotel in most aspects.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GMLOMALODGE, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Loma Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

I thank you for you review & hope you will stay with us again. We do have a great central location to all the attractions in beautiful San Diego & hope we see you again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great place to stay in San Diego. It is conveniently located to the airport, beach, and downtown. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend the Loma Lodge to anyone planning a trip to San Diego.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff and fantastic location. Everyone on staff was very accommodating. Stayed at the Loma Lodge for a family trip and had a great experience. Will defintiley stay there next time I am in San Diego

1  Thank Jerid L
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to set up camp in San Diego. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a trip to this area. The rooms were extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. The entire staff was amazingly professional and friendly, especially the manager an d front desk attendants. I can not wait until the next time I travel to San Diego, and I will definitely be staying at the Loma Lodge. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor were perfect.
2  Thank Chad L
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were in town for family get together and the Loma Lodge worked out very good for our family. It's very conveniently located to get to the airport, beach, family get togethers and downtown activities. Rooms very clean and staff was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of my staff & myself we thanks you for you recent 4 star review & hope we may serve you again should you return to beautiful San Diego.