All reviewssea worldold towngoodnite innroom was cleansports arenamini fridgeunderground parkingmission beachwould stay againseaworlddennysfreewaydowntownrenovationzoosdtrolley
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Thank you staff for support me thank you Tony IT guy about support me internet and Mobile, thank you Montana to greeting me thank you personal trainer guy Kob and Tung Minmantra Manager Thank you Warisara and housekeeping’s team Thank you Paengdao Nan Mui at atelier restaurant thank you Pui operator for service me by phone. This is why I love here!! Because all staff are very friendly and good services , If you are looking forward to meet good staffs and get good services I recommend here!! Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
gniseaworld, General Manager at Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Thank you for the perfect score of 5 on your review and the time taken to let us know about your recent stay at the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld, San Diego, CA.
We strive to provide a clean, affordable, quality stay with great customer service. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with these qualities.
Our location is in a somewhat industrial area with various businesses. We love our location because, it is so close to Old Town and the Transit Station, many great restaurant, shopping all within walking distance and we are centrally located near several of San Diego’s famous attractions.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
On your next visit, book directly with us by going to our website or by calling the front desk, we strive to offer the best personal service four our guest. We have many room types that are not always available on our booking partner’s website.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The hotelmanager was very helpful. We’ve forgotten a plush at the hotel we luft and the manager helped us to get it back. We were very greatful abort that. It wouldn’t have been possible to me to get the other hotel sending the plush. The plush was send to our next resort.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank spkki

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Visited the San Diego area and stayed for 1 night. Basic room but was very clean, front desk employee was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Only downside was no microwave in the room but would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I decided to book this based on reading the reviews and especially learning that we would be able to get early check-in and that was my No 1 reason to stay here. Jocelyn the front desk agent was aware and said to check back in as they weren't ready which was very surprising because at least 20 rooms had already checked out early and when a guest actually called for a room extension, she said she would give a courtesy 30 mins!

I had personally noted that the housekeeper was cleaning rooms and moving from room to room that were reset. I am fully aware of turning rooms having been in the Hospitality industry so I fully know what I am talking about.

Jocelyn said to call back and the moment they had a room they would supposedly let us check-in. But at 1:15pm when I called, she said there were none available as in ZERO. I said not possible and explained then she backtracked and said she didn't know because she didn't have a list of which rooms were cleaned and that the housekeeper only leaves about 2+pm and before going on break only then will Jocelyn know which room to unblock in her inventory. I asked if she would find out instead of sitting and waiting and she in essence basically said anyway officially check-in is only at 3pm which I knew and I told her had I known that they would have a nonchalant uncaring attitude and purposely choose to be lazy to inconvenience the guest, I basically would never have chosen to book this hotel.

I come to California often but would never consider staying at a property that considers me a hassle.

To the Manager Steve [..]: changing carpets as part of your renovation is probably the least of your worries. If you want to go from Good to Great, hire the right people from the start that actually want to go above and beyond to keep your customers. You have my contact info and you are welcome to call me anytime.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
gniseaworld, General Manager at Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for the reviewing the Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld and the time taken to let us know about your recent stay at the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld, San Diego, CA.
Please accept my apology on behalf of my property and staff on the service you received while you stayed with us.
The hotel’s check in time is 3:00pm, but we do offer early check in, but this is based on availability when the guest arrives at the hotel. We do understand that the night before you called in reference to an early check in and that you would be arriving by 10:00am, which at that time it was mentioned that we could probably honor this early check in, but we could not guarantee this until you arrive due to availability. When you arrived at 12:48pm, almost 3 hours past your expected arrival time, the hotel had no rooms available at that time for early check in, since other guests had already check in early. We did check you in at 1:45pm.
The Guest Service Representative you mentioned in your review tried her best to honor this and get you check in as early as she could.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
We look forward to your next night with us and appreciate your feedback regarding the Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld., CA
With Pleasure,
Steve Worthington, General Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The Bad: Area is sketchy, hotel need a make over, NO coffee in the rooms, you have to walk to reception and ask for paper cup coffee with no fresh milk - only powder milk available. Asked for top floor, got bottom floor so they dont give any attention to requests.

The good: Room are okish....carpets need a good clean so walk around in your flops or shoes. TV is nice and big and has most of the channels ( I like news so this was ok), Beds were comfy, Fridge in room was great and so was the AC. Wifi was acceptable.

Would I stay there again.......Na!

Room Tip: ask for top floor for more peace
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
gniseaworld, General Manager at Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

With Pleasure,