On arrival we had to wait about half an hour to be checked in by this one woman who seemed more interested in answering the phone and solving their queries instead of getting the rid of the queue that stood in front of her. Rooms were average if a little dated. Typical motel, would say value for money was there. Not the best of locations and very difficult to find. Would only stay again if It was complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GOOD NITE INN near SEAWORLD HAS NEW LOOK! 146 Renovated Guestrooms featuring a Stylish, modern decor with King or Two Queen beds Enjoy a Good Nite Stay at our 100% Smoke Free Hotel! 40 inch flat screen TV with over 60 channels complimentary WiFi mini-refrigerator Hairdryer, Iron, and ironing board *Free morning coffee, and tea is located in the lobby. Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld offers genuine hospitality, and warmth while offering easy access to the city’s premier attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Convention Center. Good Nite Inn is centrally located in the Valley View Casino Center area, only 4 miles from San Diego Int’l Airport, and minutes away from SeaWorld Park, Old Town, Mission Bay, and Marine Corps Recruit Depot – MCRD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego