For the price we paid, about half of what other hotels were charging, it was not a bad room. Beds were ok, and the location is close (driving) to Sea world, beaches, ect. The rooms are average sized, not cramped and smelled clean. Just a small warning there is a bussiness named the Body Shop (adult strip club) across the street with signs. Although they and their clients seemed to keep their distance from the hotel. The parking is a nightmare. If you just need a cheap place to sleep then this is a good fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GOOD NITE INN near SEAWORLD HAS NEW LOOK! 146 Renovated Guestrooms featuring a Stylish, modern decor with King or Two Queen beds Enjoy a Good Nite Stay at our 100% Smoke Free Hotel! 40 inch flat screen TV with over 60 channels complimentary WiFi mini-refrigerator Hairdryer, Iron, and ironing board *Free morning coffee, and tea is located in the lobby. Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld offers genuine hospitality, and warmth while offering easy access to the city’s premier attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Convention Center. Good Nite Inn is centrally located in the Valley View Casino Center area, only 4 miles from San Diego Int’l Airport, and minutes away from SeaWorld Park, Old Town, Mission Bay, and Marine Corps Recruit Depot – MCRD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego