This blace was really bad, the cheappest hotel in San Diego for $80 a room. Me and my wife almost had a fight....this place is close to teh old town San Diego, but at night the place is scarry close to the freeway and several adult enterteinment houses. The room was really old, old noisy aircon, old worn-out beds, we spent the 1st night only and refunded the rest...we headed to the Marriott la Jolla for $ 170, which was a paradise in a mich clean and lovelly place. If you are goint to san Diego, be ready to spend at least $ 130 at a decent hotel, but beware of budget places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GOOD NITE INN near SEAWORLD HAS NEW LOOK! 146 Renovated Guestrooms featuring a Stylish, modern decor with King or Two Queen beds Enjoy a Good Nite Stay at our 100% Smoke Free Hotel! 40 inch flat screen TV with over 60 channels complimentary WiFi mini-refrigerator Hairdryer, Iron, and ironing board *Free morning coffee, and tea is located in the lobby. Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld offers genuine hospitality, and warmth while offering easy access to the city’s premier attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Convention Center. Good Nite Inn is centrally located in the Valley View Casino Center area, only 4 miles from San Diego Int’l Airport, and minutes away from SeaWorld Park, Old Town, Mission Bay, and Marine Corps Recruit Depot – MCRD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Hotel San Diego
- Good Nite Hotel Sea World
- Good Nite San Diego