We were so apprehensive about staying at this resort after reading all the reviews but decided to give it a try because we wanted to stay very close to SeaWorld and the beach (and Fodders rated it one of the best family resorts) . Well, I have not one bad thing to say about this place and we would definitely stay there again. We had a beautfiful bayside bungalow suite with the beach just outside our back patio (complete with lounge chairs and a working chimenia). The room was beatiful and very clean (especially the bathroom) and quiet too! Our room was exactly as pictured on their website and it was perfect accomodations for our family of four. The grounds are well kept and gorgeous and our kids especially loved climbing the lookout tower. Service was terrific and prompt- room service was delivered within 20 minutes (used them for our breakfast and dinners) and were always accomodating to our special requests. We stayed one week and the staff was always friendly and helpful. I highly suggest going with one of their hotel packages - we did the Seaworld package which included accomodations (we upgraded) Seaworld tickets, free parking, and a $39 food credit daily. The best part is, it is less than a mile from SeaWorld and we had a great beach right at our door step. Definitely a great place for families. We highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego