The Paradise Point Resort has everything; you don't need to leave if you don't want too. The resort is structured around a bay and has duplex bungalows. Our bungalow had a small entrace area, a huge room, fridge, mirowave and eating area, large bath area, couch and a small patio. We were a short walk from the bay, the spa and the pool. Our room was very clean and well organized. We enjoyed our stay very much and this would be a great location if you're planning on visiting Sea World which is right down the street. We booked trhough Hotwire at a rate of $119 per night and it was a steal at that price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego