B & B Bayside Bungalow Suite June Special $285. Included breakfast and parking. Special because of June Gloom? Specials for sure equals many, many, many kids. Recommend reserving any room with a bayside view. Although the resort is absolutely breathtaking, the big star is the bay. Room was reminiscent of a friend who let you crash at their beach house. Comfortable and very casual. Most amenities are present, except snacks and drinks. There is a very well stocked gift shop on site. A breakfast buffet is offered at $15.95. A bit pricey for breakfast, but convenient and quite tasty. Dinner at Baleen was extraordinary. The view, service, food. I had the Chinese Fried Snapper $26. The presentation included the head and tail. It was the best meal I've eaten all year! The resort offers many, many, many activities. We rented a motor boat at their marina for a couple hours one day, and we had a massage at the spa. The staff with out a doubt is very friendly, but the service can be inconsistent. For as many positives there is regarding this resort, I think I can put up with a few inconveniences. And finally, the location can't be beat, just north of downtown San Diego and just south of La Jolla. We had a fabulous San Diego vacation. Thank you Paradise Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego