We were treated like like very special guests from the moment Judy checked us in.
When we mentioned that we were meeting another couple for a joint celebration (an anniversary for them and and a birthday for us) she upgraded us to a Bayside Bungalow, and she had already done the same for our friends. My wife and I both remarked on how lovely the suite was, and our friends had the same reaction. The location is gorgeous, and to be able to walk out our door to the pristinely maintained beach was a real treat!
It was so much fun to walk down the beach and knock on our friends' door, and I highly recommend purchasing some firewood from the shop and spending the evening by a roaring blaze in one of the beachside fire pits. So relaxing!
There are several beautiful pools, including one that's 'adults only' if you're looking for a little romantic peace and quiet.
The food and the service are excellent anywhere you choose to dine on this beautiful resort, and when we finally had to leave we felt as if we had truly spent time away at a tropical paradise. All of the staff members we met were gracious, welcoming and helpful.
The very first night, the four of us decided that this getaway will be an annual event, and we'll be back sooner if we can.
We also recommend taking the short drive or cab up to La Jolla for some superb dining options and a remarkable view that reminded us both of our anniversary in Hawaii.
Paradise Point is a truly special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego