We had the most amazing experience at Paradise Point Resort & Spa! We stopped on our road trip up the coast for our honeymoon, expecting it to be out of our price range. When we told Patty at the front desk that it was our honeymoon, she worked her magic and got us a beachfront bungalow! The view was beautiful, and was far above our exceptions. Later, we accidentally broke a glass, and Matt came immediately to clean it up. When he heard it was our honeymoon, he sent us a bottle of wine! This resort made us feel so special, and was definitely the best way to begin our honeymoon. Thanks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego