The property is huge, well maintained and is easy to navigate. We rented two bungalows right on the beach.
They were refurbished and slightly larger than when we stayed at the property then called Vacation Village with our first child. It has been tremendously upgraded with many things that young children and families can do I think that the cost is very high. Noting that we had the best location but in a package whee we had to pay upfront and then couldn't change the dates of our reservations. There is free WiFi which is nice. However although the resort only has about 5 months to make the most of its offerings, more flexibility and more packages would help in the somewhat cusp dates for bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego