The second we arrived at our bungalow suite, we knew we were in paradise! The view of mission bay literally outside our front room window is stunning and a joy to step out in when we exit. It's our own private beach resort! We loved taking walks along the shoreline and watching families gather around the fire pits. The wet bar with mini fridge was extremely convenient for our families needs of washing bottles and microwaving food. And speaking of, the in room dining was fantastic! Food was delivered as specified and in a timely manner. Water pressure in the shower was a little too extreme for me but I'm sure favored by others. An initial problem we had was one of our doors had some major squeakage, but a quick phone call to the concierge and we had a young man with WD40 in hand within minutes. Although we were so close to sea world, I personally wouldn't recommend walking there, especially where we were located in the back of the resort. All in all, great experience. Would love to see some updated modern appliances and bathroom updates but would definitely recommend and we WILL be returning!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego