We stayed at P.P. for 4 days at the beginning of may. My wife, 3yr old daughter, 8mo old son and I stayed in a garden bungalow which was spacious and private. We were only 30 feet from the beach and right by the main pool. The grounds, pools, and whole resort was beautiful, my only true complaint was with housekeeping. The room have hard floors which need to be swept well everyday or they become very dirty. Ours were only cleaned twice.
Overall a great resort for families with lots to do for all age groups. The resort is next door to Sea World and a shirt drive to the Zoo and downtown.
I would recommend this resort but they need to work with their housekeeping on cleaning the rooms properly. There is a lot of sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego