We stayed over spring break - overall Nice stay. Location is great. We expected a little bit more of the rooms. Rooms are updated but bathrooms are dated, small and need upgrade. We were located right next to Tennis courts which as fantastic for the kids. Noise was never an issue and we enjoyed our stay a lot. We would stay there again knowing what to expect and what not to expect. High parking fees and resort fees but since we knew about it in advance the shock effect wasn't there...Overall: Great stay for the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, bedfinder AG, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego