Paradise Point Resort is top notch. It is family friendly. The private beaches are pristine. The pool is fun for all ages (I am talking about the main pool... they do have multiple pools too). The spa is so relaxing! My children really enjoyed climbing up the metal lookout tower, you can see forever up at the top. We have returned to Paradise Point and we have been impressed each time we stay there. The location is great too, close to Seaworld, and all the main highways. The resort is quiet and tranquil. The landscaping is pretty awesome for a afternoon stroll as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Prestigia, TravelUp, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego