Paradise Point in San Diego, California is my favorite place in the USA. My children and I have visited Paradise Point many times. We have such fond memories of jogging on the beach early in the morning as the rowers are practicing, riding bicycles around the lush green property, playing miniature golf, spending time at one of the many pools, and just hanging out and relaxing in or around the quaint bungalows. Paradise Point has a tranquil atmosphere that exudes relaxation. San Diego in itself is a wonderful place, but Paradise Point is so nice and relaxing you may not want to leave the resort. The restaurants and room service are good. They have a nice workout facility, spa and store. The staff is pleasant and accomodating. I look forward to each and every trip. My chldren are now grown and have families of their own, so we are having a family reunion at Paradise Point in the near future to introduce their spouses and children to Paradise Point. I have been to Paradise Point as a family, as a couple, with friends and solo. I recommend Paradise Point for EVERYONE! Everyone I have introduced Paradise Point to has loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego