My girlfriend and I are Pacific Beach locals and had massive plumbing problems in our condo. We were stuck with no place to go on a holiday weekend with no working bathroom or kitchen. The amazing people at Paradise Point found us a room even though they were booked. When we came to check in, we met Rich and he made an already pleasant experience even better. He was so understanding and took such great care of us, I will recommend Paradise Point to all friends and family when they come to visit. We especially wanted to write a review to commend Rich as he absolutely made our experience at PP beyond top notch. The rest of the staff was amazing and very pleasant. The grounds are gorgeous and the rooms are super clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point San Diego