Our family shared an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving visit at this beautiful resort! We were completely blown away by our beach front bungalow. We loved how we were able to connect our rooms together to create one large bungalow space. The rooms were clean and nicely designed. We enjoyed using the kitchen and dining areas. The bathroom was very spacious with lots of closet space. Our bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept very well. Our TV was very large with excellent resolution.
The landscaping and beach areas are absolutely gorgeous! We kept feeling as if we were in Hawaii. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. We had an incredible breakfast at one of the restaurants. Their coffee and herbal teas were excellent!
A few minor issues with our stay: Other people kept parking in our designated parking spots. Our adirondack chairs kept getting taken from our porch so that people could use them to join bonfires on the beach. Our wooden bed frame had very thick sharp corners that stuck straight out from under the mattress. I had to be very conscious that they were there so I didn't bump into them especially at night when they are less visible. The mattress should really be flush with the bed corners to avoid this problem. Our coffee table had an odd sleigh shape to it that created an optical issue. It tricks you into thinking that the table is shorter than it actually is. I got a large bruise on my leg when I thought I had cleared the table and ran right into it.
Overall a wonderful. luxurious hotel! We definitely want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, this luxurious 44-acre island resort features comfortable, California bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and lagoons. Here at this AAA Four-Diamond San Diego hotel, you can explore one mile of beach, five swimming pools, and enjoy various amenities including tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, beach cruisers, bonfire pits, and a private marina equipped with sailboats, jet skis, and kayaks. Dine at one of two waterfront venues, then relax and refresh at the plush spa with a treatment from Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, or Bali. Secluded yet centrally located, the hotel is minutes from top attractions including SeaWorld, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Gaslamp District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
- Paradise Point Resort And Spa
- Paradise Point San Diego